HOW TO APPLY
Take your first step into Stanford, next step onto the world.
On behalf of SCIS, the Admission Office welcomes you as you begin your application. If you are ready to submit your application, you may get started here:
How To Apply
For Toddler and Kindergarten program, the application opens on July 1 for the school year the begins the following September.
For Elementary school, the application opens on May 1 for the school year the begins the following August.
For best consideration of your application, the Admissions Office strongly encourages you to submit your application as early as possible.
1. Submit a completed online application while create an account with Stanford’s application system so you will be able to log back to your account and access to your application to track your admissions status.
2. Upload supporting documents
- passports of parents and child ( if you or/and your child have passport from more than one country, please upload both)
- Residence Documentation
- 2” photo taken within the past 3 months
3. Pay the application fee of 120,000 MMK to begin processing of application
If you prefer to applying just a paper application, you may do so by contacting directly to the school Admission Office.
DAGON CAMPUS: +95 977 077 7960
SANCHANUG CAMPUS: +95 977 352 9386
We appreciate your interest, and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.